Influencer Marketing Workshop
Wednesday 20th November
10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Emilie Silverwood-Cope leads this intimate workshop on what using influencers means for the small business.
You’ll learn about:
· Different types of social media influencer
· Why influencer marketing works – and is it right for your business
· Finding the right influencers for your brand
· How to create an effective strategy
· Briefs, contracts and ASA guidelines – what is best practice when it comes to working together
You’ll end the session looking at some influencer campaigns (the good, the bad and the fakes).
Places are limited to just 8 so there is plenty of time to talk.
This session is perfect for small businesses and influencers.
£43.71 inc. booking fee
Early Bird (up to 13th November): £32.93 (inc. booking fee)