Mobile Library Visiting Times
Please support your mobile library service.
Cambridgeshire currently has three mobile libraries stopping at 364 locations in 85 villages and communities throughout the county.
It’s a great place for catching up with friends and colleagues whilst supporting a local community resource.
•The service is free to join.
• You can request books/cassettes/CDs/DVDs. We have access to all the books in Cambridgeshire Libraries. You can also request books online to collect from the mobile Library on our next visit. There is a £1 charge for requesting books.
• Each Mobile Library vehicle carries up to 3,000 items of stock including fiction, non fiction, large print, books on CD & cassette and books for children of all ages.
• Any books borrowed from the Mobile Library can be returned to any other Cambridgeshire Library and you can return books from other libraries to us, so no need to worry about missing your due date.
• You can renew and order books online, please ask onboard for your ‘PIN’ to get you started.
• Download Spydus mobile app to keep track of your library account using your smart phone.
• Books are issued for 5 weeks and you can renew for up to three months.
• Unfortunately we do charge when books are returned late.
• All vehicles have a lift for wheelchair users or those who find stairs difficult.
• We also supply free Hearing Aid batteries, sell stamps & reading glasses and take your household batteries for recycling.
Eddington is on route C19, with visits on the third Friday of every month. The bus will be outside Storey’s Field between 11am and 12 noon.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon.